Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Public relations firms ask for interviews; right now, I can pass along he links


I got an email regarding an interview request for Christal M. Jackson, head of the charity “Head and Heart Philanthropy”, link here. This is a social impact agency emphasizing “communities of color”, and seems to mentor social value entrepreneurs.

I’m not really set up for interviews requested by public relations, I am beginning to wonder if I could set myself up better to do this in 2016.  In the meantime, I can pass along the link.
  
If big-time organized efforts to help resettling refugees (now from Syria or Central America) becomes a priority in 2016, could an organization like this play a role?  It seems to work at various levels and form its own little seed activities. 

 

No comments: